Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Personal Post : School
Well because of school i have been very busy lately. They have been giving us alot of work to do. I sometimes get to stressed because of the homework and i have to catch up with the assignments. sometimes i even sleep late becauase i get busy doing homework. I try to do my best to pass all my classes to get good grades and graduate. I think they should give us a little less work and enter school like at 8;30 because 7;30 is to early. Especially since were gonna be working on the interdisiplinary project in group its gonna sress me out more because its in groups and some people dont like to do work. I perfer to do it wwith a partner that really kows how to work and get a good grade. In p.e the teacher makes us run the mile every week ! I get really tired i thinks ist to much hes making us do. I also think that if people wanna run it they can but if they dont then no.





No comments:

Post a Comment