Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: 3 Parts
Final: Part 1
My interdisciplinary project was good. It was great experience talking in front of professional people that came from different places. My topic was should junk food be banned from campuses? I liked that topic because it is a topic that mostly people around the world know already just that put it in different words. At first when they told us we have to present in front of people with professional clothes I was a little nervous and scared because I never done this. The most scary part was that we had to face them and give eye contact and try to not look at the power point. It really took me a while to memorize these bullets with my colleges and they were, Sylvia, Michelle, Ricardo, Connie, and Lesly. I was kind of scared to speak because I though I wouldn’t remember the words or I would make a mistake because they only gave each and everyone a minute to speak but at the end I finally spoke loud and clearly and it was over I felt happy and un depressed because it finally happened and at the end they told us that we were good .


No comments:

Post a Comment